Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Easter Surprise

Happy Easter all my bloggy friends.  I hope your day was filled with new beginnings and eggs and chocolate and family and friends.

I thought I would share my Easter surprise I discovered during the services at church this morning.
I originally found it at my knee.  It is a scrapbooking paperclip.  The best part about it that I don't really scrapbook right now.  And I don't have many of these and all my supplies are in the basement--20 feet below my nylon drawer. 

A friend suggested I put it at my ankle for new ankle art.  Who knows, maybe I've started a new trend. :)

Happy Easter and have a great spring.  Its starting to warm up and the promise of flowers is keeping me smiling,

3 comments:

amy smart said...

LOL! I love it. The life of a mom - discovering scrapbook supplies in your nylons at church on Easter. Perfect. :)

Amanda said...

I like it! So funny that you celebrate Talk like a pirate day too! Exactly what I needed today! :)

Des said...

OH, this is the best thing I've read all morning!!!