Monday, July 4, 2011

My House in 2001

Are you like me? Once you got a digital camera all your pics are now just that, digital?

I was going through old pics and found these goodies of our old house as decorated in 2001. So I thought it would be fun to share them with you. I miss my old house cause it had more fun features, but I don't miss the 970 square feet, the one bathroom, or the dirt road behind our house that we were told was a walking trail, but in reality, the adjacent sod farm used it all summer long. (I digress)

Here for your viewing pleasure, my old house:
My cute backyard. (The bench is driftwood)


Now that cute table has the leaf in it.






Sorry for the black and white.  That's how they were saved.  I didn't edit them at all.  Just threw them on here.

Now for one of our little family back then:
Enjoy and have a great 4th of July!

No comments: