Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rainbow Swap

My dear friend, Robyn, is having a Rainbow Swap.  The link is for the original swap, which is long done.  She decided to be nice and let the stragglers in, but she is now short three or four colors to finalize the swap.  If  you would like to play, please leave a comment here and I will get you the info.  The time frame is short, as in, get us your fabric as soon as you possibly can.  But you will get 200 different squares in a bright rainbow of colors. (I've got 400 so far cause I keep doing the swap.)

Thanks for playing!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I think that would be fun. What are the details? I didn't quite understand Robyn's post. Also, when are they due?

Unknown said...

I'd love to if I can get the squares to you on Saturday. Email me... the details. JenFlint78@gmail.com

DJ Rose said...

Kim, could you leave an email address so I can get you info? :)

Kim said...

b2k2mom@hotmail.com