Friday, February 18, 2011

The Quilt Market?

Today I heard some news.  The International Quilt Market is coming to little old SLC.   Even better, some wonderful blog ladies are making a party out of it.  Get the info here

A friend of mine said this year felt like the year of the quilt for her, and I am feeling the same way.  I've only made two pieced quilts before (both sad little square baby blankets).  I am working on a twin size one for my daughter, the top is almost done. (I will share pics when the top is done.)  But I am learning and that is fun.  One of my New Year Resolutions was to make a disappearing nine patch.  So, when I start I will let you know. (I've technically started.  I am making a I-Spy quilt.  My I-Spy's are on their way as we speak, then I just need to cut the other squares and I'll be off and running.)

Hope you all have a great day!!

No comments: