This year I am hoping to create wonderful habits in my children.
- Going to bed at a decent hour.
- Laying out their clothes the night before (that way I'll know if they need socks or underwear with enough time to run a load of laundry).
- Reading more
- Chores, daily
- Keeping their rooms clean
- Wearing flowers in their hair (girls ONLY--my son is forbidden).
- Showering daily.
- Practicing piano daily.
- Being organized.
- Brushing their teeth in the morning (they are mostly good at night).
- Praying together.
I've got a great idea to help with the hair goal. Hopefully I will be able to share soon.